AnsweredAssumed Answered

GStreamer imx6 qtmux question

Question asked by mad strum on Oct 13, 2014

I'm trying to reliably get video from my analog in source onto the ssd drive on my baseboard with a imx6 cpu. I'm using CM-FX6 SOC, and freescale's vpu libraries including gstreamer.

I got the following commands to work.

gst-launch -e tvsrc fps-n=24 ! multiqueue max-size-buffers=1 max-size-bytes=0 max-size-time=0 ! vpuenc codec=6 bitrate=4000000 ! flvmux ! filesink location=output.mkv sync=false --gst-debug=2

this command allows me to record quite reliably with h.264 encoding and flv container.

Now, I'd like to use a mp4 container, but after changing flvmux to qtmux or mp4mux I get the following error scrolling continuously.

qtmux gstqtmux.c:2994:gst_qt_mux_video_sink_set_caps:<qtmux0> no stream-format field in h264 caps

qtmux gstqtmux.c:2994:gst_qt_mux_video_sink_set_caps:<qtmux0> pad video_00 refused caps cideo/x-h264, width=(int)720, height=(int)576, framerate=(fraction)1/1 framed=(boolean)true

How do I resolve this?

On a separate note, how do I fill in the meta data (things like frame rate, length , etc) using gstreamer in the output file? Currently I see nothing when I right click the file in windows to see the properties.

Many thanks. 

Outcomes