cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem porting PE on MQX BSP on KDS

lfschrickte
Contributor IV

Hi!

I've being successfull compiling some samples for MQX on KDS, however I'm now being happy with PE Demo one.

The software is requiring Processor Expert to be integrated on MQX BSP, and I just can't do that.

This is what I've done:

1. On BSP project, File->New->Other - Processor Expert -> Enable Processor Expert for Existing C Project

2. Selected project and FRDM-K64F processor

3. Generated Code for Processor Expert

4. Deleted Startup code and main.c code

5. Got error when compiling BSP:

..\..\..\..\..\..\KDS_1.1.1\eclipse\ProcessorExpert\lib\Kinetis\pdd2\MK64FN1M0LQ12\system\CPU_Init.h:102:32: error: unknown type name 'LDD_TClockConfiguration'

..\..\..\..\..\..\KDS_1.1.1\eclipse\ProcessorExpert\lib\Kinetis\pdd2\MK64FN1M0LQ12\system\CPU_Init.c:87:39: error: unknown type name 'LDD_TClockConfiguration'

I've tried already to include PE_Types.h unsuccessfully.

Am I doing it right? Any mistake? Maybe this is not the right way to add PE to MQX BSP!

Thank you very much!

Regards

Luiz Fernando

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Fernando,

You can refer to this as below  :

44.png

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos

lfschrickte
Contributor IV

Thank you Alice, but this tutorial holds only on bare metal projects .. for BSP it is not that simple, unfortunately =(

I'm still trying to make things work as I had on CodeWarrior 10.6 (MQX BSP+Processor Expert without KSDK), however already thinking on giving up until this is officially supported on KDS. I'm not sure however if this is on Freescale's roadmap.

Regards,

Luiz Fernando

0 Kudos

lfschrickte
Contributor IV

Hi,

I've managed to compile bsp with PE and http_server example after (many) tweaks, but the resulting app just didn't work.

Giving up for now and waiting some news on this! For now I'm going with the combination MQX + KDS, without KSDK and PE.

Thank you very much!

Luiz Fernando

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

There are  KDS+MQX+PE  demo (C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1_1\demo\pe_demo\build\kds)  ,

hope it can help you !

Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you for your support to us!

0 Kudos

lfschrickte
Contributor IV

Thanks Alice,

I'm not sure if I got it right, but this demo requires the MQX BSP to be Processor Expert enabled, which is the hard part in this question. With KSDK it is working, however without it I couldn't get a build to work (MQX+PE in KDS without KSDK).

I think that maybe trying harder I could get a build to work, however it isn't my focus now, so I'm going to stick with MQX+KDS without KSDK and PE.

Thank you again!

Luiz Fernando

0 Kudos