Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About MKL16Z64's DMA source NO.

Jump to solution
xwcao
Contributor I

hello,everyone:

I use MKL16Z64 to realize a device recently. One function communicating to an Ethernet  chip by SPI will use DMA. however, I can not find the source No. for a DMA channel in the specification. For example, which No. is the SPI0 source No. for DMA? Does anybody know where can I find it? Thanks very much.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
likong
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

That means you need dma request source number. Just search "dma request source" in RM, you would find a table about the source number.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
likong
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You mean interrupt source number? If yes, just search "IRQ number" in reference manual, typically it is in chapter 3 "Chip Configuration". If you need to find dma request source, just search "dma request source" in reference manual.

0 Kudos
xwcao
Contributor I

Hi:

it is not about the IRQ No. When i use the DMA, I should assign or designate a data source (uart, I2c or SPI) to one DMA channel. I mean the data soure No. there is a unique DMA No. linked to UART0,UART1,SPI0,SPI1,and so on. I want to where I can get these numbers.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
likong
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

That means you need dma request source number. Just search "dma request source" in RM, you would find a table about the source number.

0 Kudos
xwcao
Contributor I

Thank you very much! Li Kong , I found it.:smileyhappy:

0 Kudos