i.mx6q SABRE Board Dual Displays(LVDS and HDMI Displays)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.mx6q SABRE Board Dual Displays(LVDS and HDMI Displays)

guohn
Contributor III

Dear,

We use i.mx6 SABRE Board(BSP android_jb4.3_1.1.0- ga_source.tar.gz). We need use Dual Displays(LVDS and HDMI Displays). But HDMI don't full screen.

LVDS and HDMI dual displays bootargs is:

setenv bootargs console=ttymxc0,115200 init=/init video=mxcfb0:dev=ldb,bpp=32 video=mxcfb1:dev=hdmi,1920x1080M@60,bpp=32 video=mxcfb2:off fbmem=28M fb0base=0x27b00000 vmalloc=400M androidboot.console=ttymxc0 androidboot.hardware=freescale

I found the HDMI output resolution is affected by an LVDS resolution. If I set LVDS resolution to 1920x1080,HDMI display can full screen. But Our LVDS resolution is 1280x800.

How can i do?

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

guohn
Contributor III

Anyone know what this is problems?

0 Kudos

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

If you are using Android and you have cloned displays (for example, LVDS display and HDMI monitor), both will be set to the lower resolution (typically, the LVDS display resolution) although manually setting the resolution on the FB driver. If you want full screen on the HDMI screen, you could try disabling the LVDS display and only sending the video to the HDMI interface. If you want to force the resolution, you could try using ADB commands for manually changing it on this way.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos