AnsweredAssumed Answered

About developing the SABRE-SD board base I.MX 6Quad (MCIMX6Q-SDP)

Question asked by Patchara Sirigulyanon on Oct 7, 2014
Latest reply on Oct 8, 2014 by Patchara Sirigulyanon

Hello everyone,

I have been developing the SABRE-SD board base on I.MX 6Quad. I had followed the Android_Quick_Start_Guide in the android_kk4.4.2_1.0.0-ga_docs and the list of software detail we use for developing.

Board

- SABRE-SD board (I.MX 6 Quad) part number is MCIMX6Q-SDP

Board images

- android_kk4.4.2_1.0.0-ga_full_image_6qsabresd ( We got from the android_kk4.4.2_1.0.0-ga_images_6qsabresd.tar )

Mfgtools

- Mfgtools-Rel-13.01.00_ER_MX6Q_UPDATER ( We got from the android_kk4.4.2_1.0.0-ga_tools.gz )

We followed the Android_Quick_Start_Guide document in topic 3.3 and proceeded to section number 8 to Click Start to start downloading images.

but the result we got is it not shows the downloading in progress For example, Drive(s): It not shows anything

and the progress bar shows "Loading kernel ----> Loading u-boots ----> Loading Initramfs ----> Jumping to OS image ----> No Device connected ----> Loading kernel ----> Loading u-boots ----> Loading Initramfs ----> Jumping to OS image ----> No Device connected ----> Loading kernel ----> Loading u-boots ----> Loading Initramfs ----> Jumping to OS image ----> No Device connected"

thoroughly. I don't know what it mean. but I just only know if the progress bar shows "Done"  is OK.

I would like to ark for helping to solve this the problem. please help me.

Thank you so much.

Outcomes