Trouble launching Xtrinsic FXLS8471Q demonstration software.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble launching Xtrinsic FXLS8471Q demonstration software.

richardhochschi
Contributor II

Following instructions in Xtrinsic FXLS8471Q demonstration software User Guide, I get as far as Figure 5 but can't proceed to Figure 6.

In Section 1.2, steps 5 and 7 tell me to cycle power by disconnecting and reconnecting the USB cable after dragging MSD-FRDM-KL25Z_Pemicro_VERSION.SDA into BOOTLOADER (having pressed SW1 while cycling power) and fxls8471q_CLI_DATECODE.srec into FRDM-KL25Z (this time not pressing SW1 while cycling power). When I check to see if the dragged files got to their destination, the last one I dragged is there. But the preceding file, which was there after dragging, has disappeared after cycling power.

Please tell me what I may be doing wrong, and the best procedure for getting both files to stay at their destinations. Part of my problem is that BOOTLEGGER disappears from my directory whenever FRDM-KL25Z is launched, and vice versa.

Thanks,

Richard

0 Kudos
2 Replies

richardhochschi
Contributor II

I thought it might help to restate the problem in my post of 10/6/14, hopefully more clearly this time:

I have carfully followed instructions in Xtrinsic FXLS8471Q Demonstration

Software User Guide. My problem occurs at step 7 on page 2, in Section 2.1.

When I cycle power as instructed by step 7, the file I just loaded in step 6 disappears

from virtual drive FRDM-KL25Z.

I confirmed that the file was there before power was recycled, that Device Manager recognizes

the COM connection, and that on launching the desktop shortcut, the launch

screen as shown in Figure 5 appears showing the correct COM port. However, the Sensor Data

screen shown in Figure 6 never appears.

I've gone through the procedure several times with the same result. Any suggestions for what

I may be failing to do would be appreciated.

Richard

0 Kudos

adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I am answering to this question in the SR 1-2902660560 you opened, please let me know if you have more queries about this issue.

Best Regards,

Adrian

0 Kudos