We just got an order from our customer for 5,000 units and we are planning on using the KL25 processor in our design. I just bought 12 FRDM-KL25Z boards to start testing with. I have now just wasted a week just trying to run simple code to blink an LED. The problem is when I go to run the code in Code Warrior it doesn't detect the device.
I assume this is some sort of OpenSDA problem. I have read through all the posts on this forum and I am not able to get anything to work in order to connect to one of these boards. I tried the steps below(from Erich Styger) on all 12 boards and still can't connect to these boards in Code Warrior.
- power board with reset button pressed
- green LED blinks
- copy BOOTUPDATEAPP_Pemicro_v111.SDA to the board
- unpower the board, power the board again (wait a few seconds) (IMPORTANT: this step easily gets missed!)
- unpower the board
- power the board again with RESET pressed
- copy the MSD-DEBUG-FRDM-KL25Z_Pemicro_v114.SDA to the board
- wait a few seconds
- power the board normally
All our machines at work run windows 8 and my computer at home runs Windows 8.
Has anyone been able to run code on a FRDM-KL25Z board in CodeWarrior?
Thanks for the help,