I have used iMX6Q peocessor for our project.
I wanted to use internal boot mode insted of efuse mode. For internal boot mode 0b10 value need to be set BOOT_MODE[1:0] register.
When i select internal boot, again i have two options;
1) BT_FUSE_SEL = 1 booting sources are controlled by eFuses.
2) BT_FUSE_SEL = 0 booting sources are controlled by GPIO override.
So the question is,
1) I hope the values of BOOT_MODE[1:0] will be set by boot mode setting switch externally.If so, when I set 00 in BOOT_MODE[1:0] by using external switch whether board will go to eFuse boot mode ? If it is goes to eFues mode, the CPU will be boot always from eFuses directly ?
explain when the values in BOOT_MODE[1:0] will be valid ?
2) When the values of BT_FUSE_SEL will be set? during programming the board or else when ?
3) What is GPIO override mode ? Whether do we need to configure the EIM siganls as GPIO or BOOT_CFG in GPIO override mode ?