Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX BSP Cloning on CodeWarrior

Jump to solution
Fan_xy
Contributor III

hello

I tried cloning a BSP refer to the "MQX-BSP-Cloning-Wizard-Gettiing-Stasrt.pdf"  and I keep always receiving console error messages
when the application tries to Generate MQX Projects (so no proper  cloning done).

The error messages starts with:

111.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Unfortunately we were not able reproduce it.

Could you please post here whole log (files you can attach in advanced editor – right upper corner of reply window)?

Did you apply bug fix for (globals_full.yml not found)?

https://community.freescale.com/message/431155

Any other changes?

Have a great day,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Unfortunately we were not able reproduce it.

Could you please post here whole log (files you can attach in advanced editor – right upper corner of reply window)?

Did you apply bug fix for (globals_full.yml not found)?

https://community.freescale.com/message/431155

Any other changes?

Have a great day,
RadekS

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
jamesmonczynski
Contributor II

I ran into the same problem.

The renaming of the globals.yml to globals_full.yml should fix it.

Let us know if it does.

Fan_xy
Contributor III

Yes !