I have code warrior professinal suit -prepetual ,. can I compile the code without using Cwh dongle?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have code warrior professinal suit -prepetual ,. can I compile the code without using Cwh dongle?

rupaliprayag
Contributor I

I have code Warrior professional suit prepetual, can I comile the code without using CWH dongle?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Whether your license is locked to Dongle ID? If you have no Dongle, you can rehost the license to lock to Windows C Drive Volume Serial Disk ID or an Ethernet MAC address.

Please follow the steps below to rehost the license.

1. Go to www.freescale.com using your new computer
  2. Log in to <My Freescale> using your registered member ID and password
  3. Click on <Software Licensing>— "My Software Licensing" page appears showing your currently licensed products
  4. Click on License Options — The CodeWarrior Development Suite Details page appears
  5. Click on Rehost
  6. If necessary, determine if your CodeWarrior Development Suite is node locked or floating by going to "How do I determine if my CodeWarrior Development Suite is Node Locked or Floating?" FAQ
  7. Select the Host ID type
  8. Enter the new Host ID
  9. Click Submit — The online license profile updates and the Registration and Licensing System page appears, confirming your new licensing information
  10. For products you are entitled to license, select Get License to lock the license to the new license profile information
  11. For products you have already licensed, select Repair License to obtain an updated license file locked to the new license profile information

Best Regards

Fiona

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

rupaliprayag
Contributor I

Thanks for your feedback.

I understood how to generate license for my software.

Mine is node locked and freescale has provided dongle.

The other thing is I am able to compile the code though I have not generated license because of some difficulties.

My question is, how can I compile the code?

Is it getting compiled because there is some 30 days evaluation period?

Because it’s not completed 30 days since I installed my software for codewarrior “CW55xx_v2_10_b120305EVAL.exe”.

Regards

Rupali

0 Kudos