I am using the IMX6Q-SD board. I am not getting an image using the HDMI output.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using the IMX6Q-SD board. I am not getting an image using the HDMI output.

danielromero
Contributor I

I am using the IMX6Q-SD board. I loaded the pre-made android kit kat imgs using the MFGTool. The OS appears to be running, but I'm not getting an image from the HDMI output. The documentation says to use UBoot to choose HDMI out as the default but does not explain how to get to the UBoot prompt. Can someone give me detailed steps of how to accomplish this with UBoot. I have not used UBoot before.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Daniel Romero,

When the board boot up, you can see the logo information on console. When it goes to "Hit any key to stop autoboot : 3" , you hit any key then you open the u-boot. You can modify kernel parameters and set the display information. How to set these commands you can refer to document Android_User's_Guide.pdf  5.4.2 Kernel command line (bootargs) video settings.

After you modify the commands then save and boot up.
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos