Can ADC pin be used an digital output pin?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can ADC pin be used an digital output pin?

Jump to solution
Embionics
Contributor III

I am using MK60DN512VLL10 controller in our project.

By mistake, Instead of using port pin as digital output pin, I have used adc pin. 

Now is there any possible way to use the adc pin as digital IO pin

kindly refer to the below attachments (schematics)

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Amreen,

I am sorry, but ADC1_DM1 pin of K60 can only be used as ADC function, so you might have to connect another pin to the circuit by flying wire. Sorry for the inconvenience that might cause.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Amreen,

I am sorry, but ADC1_DM1 pin of K60 can only be used as ADC function, so you might have to connect another pin to the circuit by flying wire. Sorry for the inconvenience that might cause.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos