cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bsp cloning wizard issue - ffs project does not create automatically

physicsboy
Contributor I

BSP_CL_WIZ.png

I creat a BSP clone, but at Libraries build project, it does not contain the project file.

I check the filesystem, I find there are something missing:

I assume {MQX_ROOT}=D:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1 ,  {BOARD_NAME}=CIRL_k60f150m , copy from {BOARD_SOURCE}=twrk60f120m, IDE is CW10.6

In the path {MQX_ROOT}\build\{BOARD_NAME}\cw10gcc\ , the wsd file does contain the ffs project declaration, but does not have such BOARD_NAME(directory) in {MQX_ROOT}\ffs\build\cw10gcc\ .

I try to do something with this issue, and find some solution:

QQ截图20140925001516.pngCopy the directory by using the {BOARD_SOURCE} as template which you clone from, and rename it to {BOARD_NAME} , then search all sub-directories and find every file which contain the string {BOARD_SOURCE}.

Replace it ( {BOARD_SOURCE} ) to {BOARD_NAME}.

Then, when you use the CodeWarrior, using the work set import, it goes well!

I use the same method, to build my KDS project.

I referenced the guide books of MQX. Especially the MQX_User_Guide

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Wang,

On 24-Oct we have released patch for MQX 4.1.1 which adds KDS support to “BSP Cloning Wizard”.

It’s available to download in “Updates and Patches” section: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MQX&fpsp=1&tab=Design_Tools_Tab

=================================

this answer is for you, if it helps, please click on "Correct Answer" button, thanks!

Best Regards,

Zhang Jun

0 Kudos

keno
Contributor II

I experienced the same issue with MQX 4.1.  The "ffs\examples" and "ffs\source" folders were copied, however the "ffs\build" directory was omitted.  I manually created the "build\iar\<board name>" folder structure, copied the reference board files, and then renamed them.  Note that I had selected to only generate the IAR projects (ARM DS-5 option was unchecked).

It was unclear to me from Zhang Jun's reply whether the MQX 4.1.1 patch fixes the ffs cloning issue.

0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

FFS issue was fixed by MQX 4.1.1 Cloning Wizard Patch.

0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thank you for your report.

I will report it (missing ffs support in BSP clonning wizzard) to our internal bug/task database.

We are currently working on BSP cloning Wizzard update and I suppose, that this new feature will be added in one of next releases.

Have a great day,
RadekS

0 Kudos