What parts do I need in order to use Freescale USB stack?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What parts do I need in order to use Freescale USB stack?

promet
Contributor I

I'm looking at a freescale doc for Pulse Oximiter Application at http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/app_note/AN4327.pdf?fasp=1&WT_TYPE=Application%20Notes&WT.... On page 13, it said that the demo is based on the Freescale USB stack. I wondering what part I will need to make it work? Do I need both a microprocessor (may be Kinetis K53) and a seperate USB stack? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The Freescale USB Stack is a software implementation that contains the low level driver code, commonly used class drivers, and some basic applications for Freescale Devices.

The AN4327 document makes reference to this stack because the USB CDC class is already implemented in this stack and is used as reference to implement the code in this application. To run the code mentioned in this application note you just need to dowload the source code AN4327SW.zip and run it under IAR IDE.

I hope this information can help you.

Regards,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. It would be nice!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos