Integrated Development Environment stopped working.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated Development Environment stopped working.

robertogonzález
Contributor I

Hello:

I have a problem debugging or running with CodeWarrior v10.6.

It seems that when it starts the connection with the P&Emicro Multilink programmer, CodeWarrior crashes and show this error.

Reinstalling the CWv10.6 doesn´t fix the problem. It seems that not everything is uninstalled and reinstalled.

Any idea?

Thanks and regards.15067_15067.jpgInbox.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

kishu306
Contributor I

Hello,

I am also trying to debug with Codewarrior v10.6.4 on Mk61 microcontroller. However, i am also getting the following error. 

pastedImage_2.png

I followed what has been told by Zhang, for changing the properties and making it compatible for windows 7 machine, however it didn't help me any.

Then on reboot of the customized board, on debug, the PC starts to point at the MQX main along with the error

pastedImage_3.png 

It also sometimes gives the error 

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_5.png

Even with the codewarrior examples , the issue is the same, Unable to debug the board. 

Please reply at the earliest.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

From your last response, the first screenshot is regarding windows compatible or system problem.

The follows three errors are related with hardware connection. CW doesn't detect P&E interface. Thus you need check your P&E interface. If you use external emulator, check if both leds are on after connecting. check windows management window if P&E interface is well recognized.

Best Regards,

Zhang Jun

0 Kudos

kishu306
Contributor I

Hello Zhang,

Thank you for the reply.

Regarding P&E interface, i would like to give an update. I am able to flash the binary to MK61 using P&E Interface, but at time it throws some connection errors.

The two lights on the external emulators are glowing, indicating the steady state of the emulator. Anyways, i will give a look again with my system settings.

Regards,

Kishore kumar k,

+91-8939799633

0 Kudos

kishu306
Contributor I

Hello Zhang,

Thank you for the reply.

Regarding P&E interface, i would like to give an update. I am able to flash the binary to MK61 using P&E Interface, but at time it throws some connection errors. 

The two lights on the external emulators are glowing, indicating the steady state of the emulator. Anyways, i will give a look again with my system settings.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Roberto Gonzalez,

We ever have customer met similar problem as yours on win7. He fixed his problem in this way.

------------------------

-      Right click IDE.exe in the \bin folder.

-      Select “Properties”

-      Select “Compatibility”

-      Select “Change settings for all users”

-      Select “Run this program in compatibility mode for”

-      Select “Windows Vista” from pull down menu

-      Select “Disable visual themes” & “Disable desktop composition” &” Disable display scaling on high DPI settings”.

-      Do NOT select  “Run in 256 colors” & “Run in 640x480 screen resolution”.

-      Hit OK.

-------------------------------------------

Can this also work for you?

this answer is for you. if it helps, please click on "Correct Answer" button. thanks!

Best Regards.

ZhangJun

0 Kudos

robertogonzález
Contributor I

Hello ZhangJun:

Sorry, it didn´t work.

It seems that is something relationated with Java.

Thanks anyway.

Best regards.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

the language in your screenshot is not English so i don;t understand.

I suggest you remove .matadata folder in your current workspace then try a new created projec agian.

if still can't work, you could try to install your CW to another computer then copy the install folder to your own computer. test if your copied one can work well,

please make sure you have windows admin right during install and use CW.

hope you  good luck.

Best Regards,

Zhang Jun

0 Kudos