Dear, Freescale engineer,
We made sample board for our project.
CPU : i.mx6sl
memory : MT29PZZZ4D4BKESK-18
software : android
And, SD2 line use eMMC.
I was download MFG tool for i.mx6sl evk board.
MFG tool is return fail during partitioning....
So, We build U-boot refer document(Manufacturing Tool V2 (MFGTool2) Linux or Android Firmware Development Guide)
But, it was fail when MFG tool execute below part.
<CMD state="BootStrap" type="boot" body="Recovery" file ="u-boot-mx6sl-evk.bin" >Loading U-boot</CMD>
1. I tried BOOT_CFG1, set 1.
2. memory : MT29PZZZ4D4BKESK-18 (refer attachment file).
3. We use android_jb_4.3.
4. Tool version : Mfgtools-Rel-4.1.0_130816_MX6SL_UPDATER 2.
5. schematic (refer attachment file).
6. ucl2.xml, cfg.ini (refer attachment file).
7. MfgTool.log (refer attachment file).
8. When we use "u-boot-mx6sl-evk.bin" by ourself, it was return error as below.
"Boot" body="BootStrap" error, file="C:\Users\younha\Documents\Project\Mfgtools-Rel-4.1.0_130816_MX6SL_UPDATER\Mfgtools-Rel-4.1.0_130816_MX6SL_UPDATER\Profiles\MX6SL Linux Update\OS Firmware\u-boot-mx6sl-evk.bin"
We need new builded u-boot-mx6sl-evk.bin.
mark woo 님이 메시지를 편집했습니다.
Original Attachment has been moved to: cfg.ini.zip
Original Attachment has been moved to: MfgTool.log.zip
Original Attachment has been moved to: ucl2.xml.zip