cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot import Kinetis_Exsamples

Jump to solution
tadahirotakase
Contributor II

I cannot import Kinetis_Examples\KE\GPIO_demo. My CW version is 10.6.

I imported Existing Projects into Workspace.

Projects: GPIO_demo (c\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\CodeWarrior_Examples\Kinetis_Examples\KE\build\cw\ke02\GPIO_demo).

Clean and Build. Then Errors (1 items). Mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target….

Question1: Why?

Question2: I cannot view GPIO_demo.c. Error retrieving content description for resource GPIO_demo.c. Why?

Please teach me answers.

Best Regard.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Tadahiro Takase:

Those example projects have relative include paths. It seems you are copying the project instead of importing the original, so the relative paths are not valid anymore.

To solve the problem do this:

1) Delete the project from your workspace:

Delete_project.png

2) Import the project again, but uncheck the box "Copy projects into workspace":

Import_project.png

Now you can build with no errors and also you can open GPIO_demo.c.

Regards!,

Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Tadahiro Takase:

Those example projects have relative include paths. It seems you are copying the project instead of importing the original, so the relative paths are not valid anymore.

To solve the problem do this:

1) Delete the project from your workspace:

Delete_project.png

2) Import the project again, but uncheck the box "Copy projects into workspace":

Import_project.png

Now you can build with no errors and also you can open GPIO_demo.c.

Regards!,

Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos