cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I create an MQX project in KDS

Jump to solution
kecart
Contributor III

I have installed KDS_1.1.1 and MQX 4.1.1.  I have imported the twrk60f120m workspace and built the libraries.  When I try to create a new project to use the MQX libraries, there is no obvious wizard or option that allows me to do that.  Is that handled differently in KDS than it is in CodeWarrior 10.6 or is it not possible yet?

Tags (3)
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Official support of KDS in MQX is planned in MQX 4.2 & MQX 5.0 coming later this year. 

At that time MQX plug-ins for KDS (e.g. Task Aware Debug & New Project Wizard) will be available.  Also, MQX project files for all libraries and examples will be available for KDS. 

Alice

Best Regards

View solution in original post

5 Replies
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kelly,

Unfortunately there is not an option in KDS wizard to create MQX for KSDK project, I recommend to make a copy of an existing demo or example and edit this project. You can find them in the following paths.

C:\Freescale\MQX_KSDK_1.0.0\demos

C:\Freescale\MQX_KSDK_1.0.0\rtos\mqx\mqx\examples

Hope this helps.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kecart
Contributor III

Will this be an option in the near future?

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Official support of KDS in MQX is planned in MQX 4.2 & MQX 5.0 coming later this year. 

At that time MQX plug-ins for KDS (e.g. Task Aware Debug & New Project Wizard) will be available.  Also, MQX project files for all libraries and examples will be available for KDS. 

Alice

Best Regards

kecart
Contributor III

Glad to hear it is expected this year.  Will the BSPCloningWizard also be available to support MQX with KDS?

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Yes .:smileyhappy:

Alice

Best Regards

0 Kudos