How does the KDS_1.1.0 KSDK_1.0.0 support ADC Channel Mux?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does the KDS_1.1.0 KSDK_1.0.0 support ADC Channel Mux?

Jump to solution
davestarkey
Contributor II

I am developing a  K64F product using KDS_1.1.0and KSDK_1.0.0. I have gotten GPIO, Timer, USB and UART functions to work from the SDK. I need to use the ADC Channel Mux.

Does the SDK support it?

if not will PE work with the SDK?

When will PE be compatible with the SDK?

The Kinetis SDK API Reference Manual.pdf - 3.2.0.24 (page 27) says:

• Channel Mux - Multiple channels share the converter in each ADC instance because of the time

division multiplexing. However, the converter can only handle one channel at a time. To get the

value of an indicated channel, the channel mux should be set to the connection between an indicated

pad and the converter’s input. The conversion value during this period is for the channel only. The

API functions configure the channel.

I don't see how this explains how to set up the channel mux. I don't see any functions in the API to do it.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
davestarkey
Contributor II

Ok, :smileyhappy:

So in depth reading of the SDK and going thru the PE code it is clear that the Mux sequencing functions

actually happened in interrupt service routines. PE is just great I have been using Freescale parts

and I have configured at least 7 designs using Kinetis and DSC parts. With PE this stuff just

works...

That being said the ADC still does not work but at least callback the interrupt is happening.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
davestarkey
Contributor II

Ok, :smileyhappy:

So in depth reading of the SDK and going thru the PE code it is clear that the Mux sequencing functions

actually happened in interrupt service routines. PE is just great I have been using Freescale parts

and I have configured at least 7 designs using Kinetis and DSC parts. With PE this stuff just

works...

That being said the ADC still does not work but at least callback the interrupt is happening.

0 Kudos