I try to load initramfs root file system over i.MX6 Sabre SDB Board.
Steps i followed were:
1. Create initramfs.cpio.gz.uboot format of my RFS
2. Build Kernel image with initramfs support
3. Load kernel to RAM via tftpboot at address 0x10800000
4. Load RFS to RAM via tftpboot at address 0x10C00000
But i try to pass the following bootargs to kernel
1. ttymxc1 115200, rdinit=/linuxrc enable_wait_mode_off
2. ttymxc1 115200, rdinit=/init enable_wait_mode_off
Both are fails, Kernel cannot able to jump to RFS in both Case .
What is the correct boot argument for this case.