Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for MC9S12XEG256CAL part

Jump to solution
andrusca
Contributor I

Hello,

I have been looking into Freescale Distributors websites and I can´t the MC9S12XEG256CAL part available in any of them. Please, if someone could tell me from where could I buy this part I would really appreciate this help. Thank you very much

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Wlodek_D_
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

Thank you for using Freescale Community.

The "MC9S12XEG256CAL" is generic Part Number, but it is not available as orderable (active) Part Number.

If you need S12XEG microcontroller with 256k Flash in 112 pin LQFP package then please use rather 9S12XEG384 (with 384k Flash) instead (e.g. S912XEG384BCAL, S912XEG384F0CAL or S912XEG384F1CAL.

For explanation of part numbering scheme please refer to Appendix F Ordering Information in MC9S12XEP100RMV1 document ) http://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/data_sheet/MC9S12XEP100RMV1.pdf ).

Please note that not all possible device derivatives (Flash / package / peripherals combinations) are active and available at this moment. 

Currently available 9S12XEG device versions you can find under Buy/Parametrics tab on S12XE devices family page (16-Bit Automotive Microcontroller|Freescale ).

In column Order on ponted page you can find info on purchase or sample options.

Regards,

Wlodek_D.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Wlodek_D_
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

Thank you for using Freescale Community.

The "MC9S12XEG256CAL" is generic Part Number, but it is not available as orderable (active) Part Number.

If you need S12XEG microcontroller with 256k Flash in 112 pin LQFP package then please use rather 9S12XEG384 (with 384k Flash) instead (e.g. S912XEG384BCAL, S912XEG384F0CAL or S912XEG384F1CAL.

For explanation of part numbering scheme please refer to Appendix F Ordering Information in MC9S12XEP100RMV1 document ) http://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/data_sheet/MC9S12XEP100RMV1.pdf ).

Please note that not all possible device derivatives (Flash / package / peripherals combinations) are active and available at this moment. 

Currently available 9S12XEG device versions you can find under Buy/Parametrics tab on S12XE devices family page (16-Bit Automotive Microcontroller|Freescale ).

In column Order on ponted page you can find info on purchase or sample options.

Regards,

Wlodek_D.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos