I am running CodeWarrior for MCU 10.6 on Windows with a target of MK70FN1M0VMJ12. I don't use Freescale platform or board.
Untill now I was programming with the PE micro Multilink Universal.
But now the extern part of the product is ready, this programation method needs the product to be took to pieces...
So, I'd like to find a way to program the K70 flash via USB.
That's why I read discussions, application notes (AN2295), and docs about the Kinetis Bootloader (KFLLDRUG, KBTLDRUG) but I couldn't find a clear solution...
I have a few questions, if anyone can help:
- Is Bootloader a good option to resolve my problem ?
- If yes:
- In the "AN2295SW.zip" (last version on freescale) , can I use "AN2295_TWR_K70120_cfg.h" even if I d'ont use the tower system ?
- In the "AN2295SW.zip" (last version on freescale), there is no CW 10.6 folder and sources, is it a problem ?
- Is the "FSL_Kinetis_Bootloader_1_0_2.zip" (last version on freescale), download via the Kinetis Bootloader page (Kinetis Bootloader|Freescale) is only developped for the K64 ?
- If yes, is a Kinetis Bootloader workink with K70 exists ?