AnsweredAssumed Answered

Flashing Problems MCU S12G48

Question asked by Onur Kepenek on Aug 27, 2014
Latest reply on Sep 5, 2014 by Onur Kepenek

Dear Freescale Community,

Im currently using the MCU S12G48 (32 PIN) for a university Project. After having some trouble, i was asking myself if the connections for programming the µC are right.

Right now it is connected as following:          -Reset                to VCC           (USB Multilink)

-VRH/VDDXRA    to VCC           (USB Multilink)

-VSSXA              to GND

-VSS                  to GND

-TEST                 to GND

-BGKD                to BGND        (USB Multilink)

Other pins are not connected.

Im using a PE USB Multilink Interface. When i connect the MCU via USB Multilink to my PC both (blue and yellow) LEDs are lighting. If i want to flash anything on the MCU an error message pops up, which says that the MCU is not connected.

Software: Codewarrior 5.9.0

I hope you can help me .

Sincerely ock

Outcomes