Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS & compiling of MQX libraries

Jump to solution
Eric_t
Contributor III

Hi,

I have installed KDS 1.1 and MQX 4.1.1

I have tried to compile MQX libraries by dragging (C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\build\kwikstikk40x256\kds\build_libs.wsd) file into project explorer of KDS but it was not possible.

Also I have tried to compile MQX libraries with bat file (C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\build\kwikstikk40x256\make\build_gcc_arm.bat) but error occurs:

'mingw32-make'  is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

Press any button to continue.

Am I missing something?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Eric_t d,

Unfortunately in KDS is not possible open the libraries using drag and drop files.

You need to follow the steps that you can find in the MQX_KDS_Getting_Started located at the path:  C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\doc\tools\kds

In addition please check the attached video as a guide. This video shows how to build a BSP usin KDS.

I hope this helps :smileywink:

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Eric_t d,

Unfortunately in KDS is not possible open the libraries using drag and drop files.

You need to follow the steps that you can find in the MQX_KDS_Getting_Started located at the path:  C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\doc\tools\kds

In addition please check the attached video as a guide. This video shows how to build a BSP usin KDS.

I hope this helps :smileywink:

Have a great day,
Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Eric_t
Contributor III

Thank you soledad

0 Kudos