Atheros 4100 connection status

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atheros 4100 connection status

cwpaynter
Contributor III

Am using MQX 4.02 with the Atheros wifi patch, connecting via Wifi Ad-hoc mode to a PC.  Firmware is running on K60M100, and I am communicating well over wifi.  However, several tasks in my project need to know whether or not there is a wifi connection, particularly when the connection is lost and I need to time out gracefully from an FTP or telnet session.  It looks like the wifi setup uses ATH_SET_CONNECT_STATE_CALLBACK which I presume gets call on connection state changes. In my case the function WifiConnected does get called, but not at times corresponding to conenction / loss of connection.   

Any pointers to where I can determine the current wifi connection state would be most appreciated.

cheers,

Chris

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Chris,

your application's specifications go beyond Freescale free support, in case you do not receive an answer here in the community I recommend contact our partner Qualcomm as they developed this board as well as the stack.

You can also consider mqx level 2 support: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MQX_SUPPORT

or Intelligraphics services as they are an approved design center.

Kind regards,

Carlos

0 Kudos

cwpaynter
Contributor III

Thank you Carlos, I'll continue looking thru the atheros code and try to contact Qualcomm.

cheers,

Chris

0 Kudos