No repository found containing: binary,com.somniumtech.kds.executable.gtk.linux.x86,0.0.0.201407291534

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No repository found containing: binary,com.somniumtech.kds.executable.gtk.linux.x86,0.0.0.201407291534

Jump to solution
leechakkhiam
Contributor II

Installing software encounter the following error. "No repository found containing: binary,com.somniumtech.kds.executable.gtk.linux.x86,0.0.0.201407291534"

How to fix it?

Thank You.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
g5pw
Contributor I

This has been solved, launch eclipse as root and install the update, then you can continue using it normally. See here: Eclipse Update install problem | Freescale Community

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
g5pw
Contributor I

This has been solved, launch eclipse as root and install the update, then you can continue using it normally. See here: Eclipse Update install problem | Freescale Community

0 Kudos
leechakkhiam
Contributor II

Thank you. This solve the problems.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi Lee,

what's your system platform? version?

0 Kudos
leechakkhiam
Contributor II

Hi ZhangJennie:

I am using 32bit xubuntu 14.04.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lee,

Sorry little late with my feedback.

See you've solved the problem.

On my side I'm able to create an build a project created with the project wizard for FRDM-K64F.

My configuration is:

- Win 7 32 OS,

- VirtualBox,

- Ubuntu 14.04.1 (ubuntu-14.04.1-desktop-i386.iso)

- KDS V1.1.0.

After to have installed the tool as root, the tool must be launch as root too:

sudo /opt/Freescale/KDS_1.1.0/eclipse/kinetis-design-studio

This is working fine on my side.

Have a great day,
Pascal Irrle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------