cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not find the link of SC900661APVW in Freescale website

Jump to solution
王剑翰
Contributor III

I want to check the datasheet of SC900661APVW, but I can not find it in Freescale website.

If you know, please kindly provide the link to me.

Thank you & Best regards!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Joshevelle
Senior Contributor I

Unfortunately, the part number you have referenced is "custom made". This device is a “proprietary device” manufactured by Freescale for a specific company to their specification.The proprietary devices and its documentation, become confidential and can only be obtained through the company for whom we manufactured the products. This device cannot be crossed referenced. If this device was found in an end product, please contact the manufacturer of the product or equipment for information.  Due to nondisclosure agreements with this company, we are not authorized to release information. We can only release data on standard products. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience this may cause.

Josh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Joshevelle
Senior Contributor I

Unfortunately, the part number you have referenced is "custom made". This device is a “proprietary device” manufactured by Freescale for a specific company to their specification.The proprietary devices and its documentation, become confidential and can only be obtained through the company for whom we manufactured the products. This device cannot be crossed referenced. If this device was found in an end product, please contact the manufacturer of the product or equipment for information.  Due to nondisclosure agreements with this company, we are not authorized to release information. We can only release data on standard products. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience this may cause.

Josh

0 Kudos
王剑翰
Contributor III

Thank you for your detail answer. It is very helpful and I will contact the manufacturer of the product.