MKW01Z128 support in KDS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKW01Z128 support in KDS

paulkurucz
Contributor I

I was wondering if anyone out there was targeting the MKW01Z128 with KDS.    And if so is the MKL15Z128xxx4 the closest core variant in KDS that lines up with the MKW01Z128?

Thanks,

Paul

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

jasveersingh
Contributor I

Even I am targeting the MKW01Z128 with KDS. Have just bought the freedom board FRDM-KW019032 but do not know how KDS can be used for the same.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jasveer,

Yes, the KDS support this chip .

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps
Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jasveersingh
Contributor I

Thank you Alice, that is helpful. But as I checked KDS doesnt support the FRDM-KW019032 under the boards category, so does that mean I will not be able to program the board? What is the difference in having a board project & a processor project in KDS?

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jasveer,

We can use the KDS develop the board of FRDM-KW019032 .

On KDS , select the"board " and "processor" boards are OK , it doesn't matter .

In generally , i select the "processor" .

Have a great day,
Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos