cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX 4.x & TSS compilation error.

marcingasiorek
Contributor I

Hello,

I have a problem with compiling my project for kwikstik K40. After compilation MQX modules (bsp, psp...) everything worked OK, but when I try add functions from HMI: "_bsp_btnled_init()" I have the errors e.g.:

"C:/Freescale/CW MCU v10.6/Cross_Tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc-4_7_3/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc"    @"TSS_TEST.args" -o"TSS_TEST.elf"

C:/Freescale/Freescale_MQX_4_0/lib/kwikstikk40x256.cw10gcc/debug/bsp/bsp.a(hmi_tss_provider.o): In function `hmi_tss_get_value':

C:/Freescale/Freescale_MQX_4_0/lib/kwikstikk40x256.cw10gcc/debug/bsp/bsp.a(hmi_tss_provider.o): In function `hmi_tss_get_value':

C:/Freescale/Freescale_MQX_4_0/mqx/source/io/hmi/hmi_tss_provider.c:179: undefined reference to `TSS_GetControlStruct'

C:/Freescale/Freescale_MQX_4_0/mqx/source/io/hmi/hmi_tss_provider.c:208: undefined reference to `TSS_GetControlFirstElectrodeIndex'

C:/Freescale/Freescale_MQX_4_0/mqx/source/io/hmi/hmi_tss_provider.c:210: undefined reference to `TSS_GetSystemConfig'

C:/Freescale/Freescale_MQX_4_0/lib/kwikstikk40x256.cw10gcc/debug/bsp/bsp.a(hmi_tss_provider.o): In function `hmi_tss_poll':

C:/Freescale/Freescale_MQX_4_0/mqx/source/io/hmi/hmi_tss_provider.c:268: undefined reference to `TSS_Task'

C:/Freescale/Freescale_MQX_4_0/lib/kwikstikk40x256.cw10gcc/debug/bsp/bsp.a(hmi_tss_provider.o): In function `hmi_tss_init':

C:/Freescale/Freescale_MQX_4_0/mqx/source/io/hmi/hmi_tss_provider.c:301: undefined reference to `TSS_Init'

Maybe somebody had a similar problem and know how to fix it?

Original Attachment has been moved to: full_log.txt.zip

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marcin,

Please try using MQX4.1.

I just did quick test.  The KwikStik isn't supported for the tchres example but the twrk40x256 is.

If you can compile the RTOS for twr-k40x256 and the tchres example:

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1_0_GA\mqx\examples\tchres\build\cw10gcc\tchres_twrk40x256
And the compare to your kwikstik example I think this will help you.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos