Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silicon version for i.MX25

Jump to solution
fmvalero
Contributor II

Hi all,

I designed a custom board based on i.MX25 PDK, which is working fine. The silicon version of this processor is 1.1. For my new design (similar to the previous), I am going to use a i.MX253 processor with silicon version 1.2. I have found no information on what this could mean for my new design. Is there any hardware or software issue I should consider over the previous silicon version?

Otherwise, the last version of ATK tool has only two options for i.MX25 processors: i.MX25_TO1.0 or i.MX25_TO1.1. Can I still use ATK for flashing Nand Flash with the silicon version 1.2?

Thanks,

Fernando.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Fernando

silicon version 1.2 fixed SRTC erratum, in other aspects

it is the same as 1.1. ATK tool works well with it.

IMX25CE Chip Errata for the i.MX25

Best regards

chip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Fernando

silicon version 1.2 fixed SRTC erratum, in other aspects

it is the same as 1.1. ATK tool works well with it.

IMX25CE Chip Errata for the i.MX25

Best regards

chip

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
fmvalero
Contributor II

OK. Thank you, chip

0 Kudos