JY-MCU/EM9301 with FRDM-K64f

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JY-MCU/EM9301 with FRDM-K64f

b50650
Contributor II

Hi, I have JY-MCU and EM 9301 bluetooth modules. I have a FRDM-K64 board. I want to know if anyone has used a bluetooth module and if I can use the sample code to build my application? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Parth

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

明艳王
Contributor I

Hello Parth Desai,

I want to use K64F control a bluetooth module,Can you help me?

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Parth,

yes, I'm using the JY-MCU module with the FRDM-K64F.

I have an example project on GitHub (it features much more than just the Bluetooth part) on GitHub. This project is using Eclipse with Processor Expert plus extra components (see Processor Expert Component *.PEupd Files on GitHub | MCU on Eclipse).

There are several tutorials how to use the JY-MCU module for the FRDM-KL25Z, but they apply to the FRDM-K64F too:

I hope this helps as a starter,

Erich

0 Kudos

b50650
Contributor II

Thanks Erich. Seems helpful.

We are using IAR embedded workbench with CMSIS DAP debugger. I havent worked with Processor expert before.

Is there any way I can work with IAR and use the BT libraries?

Thanks,

Parth

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Parth,

Processor Expert works nicely with IAR too (see Tutorial: IAR + FreeRTOS + Freedom Board | MCU on Eclipse). Or simply generate the code once and then use it the way you want. And using Processor Expert with IAR makes coding with IAR much more productive. Personally I like the Eclipse UI more, but when I use IAR, I can use the IAR tools inside Eclipse too, as IAR (somehow hidden?) is on Eclipse too: Tutorial: Replacing IAR EW with Eclipse IDE | MCU on Eclipse

Erich

0 Kudos