In IMX6SLHDG.pdf, Page 30:
2.5.2 DDR3 (32 bits) T topology considerations
Be sure to take into account the following when designing a T-topology system.
• Follow the routing rules described in Table 2-3 .
• Termination resistors not required.
• Short routing lengths and on -chip drive strength control.
• Your design is limited to 4 DDR chips.
• DDR3, 2 GBytes using latest memories (4 GBytes coming).
As above claimed, termination resistors is not necessary for T topology. So ODT is NOT required for T topology? I can not understand it. Please kindly explain it or correct me if my understanding is wrong. Thank you!