USB Controller not recognized on imx233-olinuxino-micro, kernel 3.14.4

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Controller not recognized on imx233-olinuxino-micro, kernel 3.14.4

adambeard
Contributor I

I have an Emdebian system based on Linux kernel 3.14.4 booting off uSD.  Vanilla kernel configuration (attached) includes USB_EHCI_HCD, USB_EHCI_ROOT_HUB_TT.  I see the platform device being powered up (usb0_vbus: 5000 mV) and the USB drivers initializing, but before bootup is completed and before the kernel adds any actual USB devices (like the root hub), the power is turned off (usb0_vbus: disabling).  I have attached the kernel config and the bootup dmesg output.  /dev/bus/usb does not show up.  I have some files in /sys/bus/usb/ and I see part of the USB device in /sys/bus/platform/, but not sure if that does me any good.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Original Attachment has been moved to: linuxconfig-20140725-02-clean.txt.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: bootup-20140725-2010.log.zip

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Adam

please check below (seems there is more new kernel)

iMX233-OLinuXino - Linux on ARM - eewiki

iMX233-OLinuXino_Comments - Linux on ARM - eewiki

Best regards

chip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos