cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX4.1 Kinetis K22 SPI MUX questions

Jump to solution
ARQuattr
Contributor IV

I'm working on a custom board based on the K21F120M tower board, and I'm not seeing the expected activity on the SPI bus.  I think it is related to the pin MUX selections for the SPI but I'm not sure where that's defined.  I'm using SPI0 on pins 93-96 (100pin package), but I'm not sure if the MUX options are set correctly, or how you even define which pins to use.

From _bsp_dspi_io_init () in init_gpio.c, it seems that for SPI0 it is defining I/O pins D0-D3, which is the same ones used on the tower board and also the ones I'm using, but it doesn't seem to work right.  Am I missing something?

I'm also not clear about whether I should have DSPI0_USE_DMA selected.  Are BSPCFG_DPSI0_USE_DMA and BSPCFG_ENABLE_SPI0 mutually exclusive?  When they refer to DSPI in the MCU reference manual, does this mean DMA SPI?

Thanks,

Angelo

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Angelo,

Please check the attached document. There is a section that includes add a new pin to the BSP which is the section that I believe you will find useful.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Angelo,

Please check the attached document. There is a section that includes add a new pin to the BSP which is the section that I believe you will find useful.

Have a great day,
Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos