Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Documents

Jump to solution
kleckerspur
Contributor III

Hello,

this question seem to be trivial, but in the MQX_BSP_Porting_Guide.pdf are a number of other documents mentioned, which I cant find on the freescale Homepage.

MQXCWPP

MQXGSCLW

MQXGSCLKBSP

MQXCWPP CW for Microcontrollers V10 and MQX.

Some of them I found in the folder docs of the MQX installation. But if I look for MQXCWPP I get stuck. Is there a special place to find these docoments, or is it bad luck?

Thanks

CB

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes,

“CW for Microcontrollers V10 and MQX™ (document MQXCWPP)” and MQX_CW10_Getting_Started.pdf are just different names for one file.

Please look at MQX_CW10_Getting_Started.pdf file.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
raels-r
Contributor IV

all of these are in: C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\doc\tools\

the "MQXCWPP" codes are not the file names, but freescale document IDs.

MQXCWPP (CW for Microcontrollers V10 and MQX). can be found as: \cw\MQX_CW10_Getting_Started.pdf

MQXGSCLW can be found as: MQX_BSP_Cloning_Wizard_Getting_Started.pdf

MQXGSCLKBSP can be found as: \cw\MQX_Howto_Setup_Kinetis_Clock_UsingPE.pdf

hope this helps

regards,

Rael S-R

0 Kudos
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thank you for your report. Yes, there is problem with history of file names. In fact “MQXCWPP” and “CW for Microcontrollers v10 and MQX” are old names for MQX_CW10_Getting_Started.pdf file which you can find here:

c:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\doc\tools\cw\MQX_CW10_Getting_Started.pdf

I will report this issue and designers will fixing it.

Have a great day,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
kleckerspur
Contributor III

Ok. Thanks for the quick response. But I am not looking for MQX_CW10_Getting_Started.pdf.

As it is mention in MQX_BSP_Porting_Guide.pdf

……

If the application requires drivers that are not included in the MQX release, they can be created and added to the BSP. See the Application Note AN3902 How to develop I/O Drivers for MQX for details about creating the MQX driver compatible with the MQX I/O subsystem. PEx can be used to generate the peripheral driver code and include it in the BSP. See CW for Microcontrollers V10 and MQX™ (document MQXCWPP) for a tutorial using the PEx-generated drivers in a BSP. Using PEx like this requires PEx to be included in the BSP. See Using Processor Expert (PEx) in the BSP for more details.

…..

Iam looking for “CW for Microcontrollers V10 and MQX™ (document MQXCWPP)” ! Or is this document the same to MQX_CW10_Getting_Started.pdf ?

Thanks

<https://community.freescale.com/>

Missing Documents

reply from RadekS<https://community.freescale.com/people/RadekS?et=watches.email.thread> in MQX Software Solutions - View the full discussion<https://community.freescale.com/message/422225?et=watches.email.thread#422225>

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes,

“CW for Microcontrollers V10 and MQX™ (document MQXCWPP)” and MQX_CW10_Getting_Started.pdf are just different names for one file.

Please look at MQX_CW10_Getting_Started.pdf file.

0 Kudos