I have a question about VPN with i.MX6Q Android BSP.
Our partner checked the work of VPN, but it did not work well with a setting even though Android BSP supports VPN according to i.MX6 D/Q and i.MX6 DL/S Android JB4.2.2_1.0.0-GA release.
Please see the detail as below.
android_jb4.2.2_1.1.0-ga or android_jb4.3_1.1.0
1. Launch Settings and select "Security" on android BSP after boot.
2. Select "Screen lock", and set "PIN".
3. Select "More..." in "WIRELESS & NETWORKS".
4. Select "VPN".
5. Tap "+" on upper right of screen.
6. Select type as "L2TP/IPSec PSK".
7. Input Name, Server address, IPSec pre-shared key, and tap "Save".
8. Connect VPN set in process No.7.
If select L2TP/IPSec PSK in process No.6, it did not work well.
But if select PPTP, it worked well.
Q1. Does i.MX6 Android BSP (jb4.x) support VPN with "L2TP/IPsec"?
Q2. If the answer to Q1 is YES, did Freescale confirm whether it works well?
Q3. If the answer to Q1 is NO, do you have a plan to support VPN with "L2TP/IPsec" in following revision (KitKat BSP)?
Q4. Does i.MX6 Android BSP (jb4.x) support VPN with "IPSec Xauth xxx" and "IPSec Hybrid RSA"?