cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot find -laio

Jump to solution
xunxun
Contributor I

when I building hello-mod (fio) ,an error  occurred,below is the error message. QorIQ-SDK-V1.3.2-20130325-yocto/build_p2041rdb_release/tmp/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/libexec/ppce500mc-fsl-linux/gcc/powerpc-fsl-linux/4.6.2/ld:cannot find -laio how to solve this error,help me please

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello XunXun,

SDK 1.6 has already integrated the package "fio" in meta-oe/meta-oe/recipes-benchmark.

I attached the recipe for you, please use it directly or modify your recipe based on it.

Have a great day,
Yiping Wang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello XunXun,

Probably you missed some dependence packages, please kindly provide your build procedure and the error log.

Have a great day,
Yiping Wang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

xunxun
Contributor I

hello Yiping

thank you for your reply

"log.do_compile.txt" is the error log file.

I used the "hello-mod" as the template to compile "fio-2.1.4.tar.bz2"

I changed all files in "hello-mod\files" ,then modified the content of file "hello-mod_0.1.bb"

then I excuted the command "bitbake hello-mod"

0 Kudos
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello XunXun,

SDK 1.6 has already integrated the package "fio" in meta-oe/meta-oe/recipes-benchmark.

I attached the recipe for you, please use it directly or modify your recipe based on it.

Have a great day,
Yiping Wang

0 Kudos
xunxun
Contributor I

According to the method you provided, I solved the problem

thank you

0 Kudos