cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asterisk on P1020MBG-PC

stephanmalric
Contributor I

Hello,

I plan to build an appliance running Asterisk (pbx), based on P1020, as I'm very interested in the TDM support.

To start working on software with a P1020MBG-PC: it's FXS/FXO interfaces should be great to benchmark the TDM support on Asterisk (Dahdi).  Next step would be to add ISDN support (PRI and BRI) on this TDM.

I can't find any support on how to port Asterisk to P1020, nor on a way to add P1020MBG SLIC/SLAC interfaces.

Has somebody already done something like this, and advises ?

Best regards,

Stephan

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Sandeep_ng
Contributor I

Hi Stephan,

Freescale SDK contains support for TDM and SLIC for P1020MBG-PC. You can visit Freescale Technical Information Center. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sandeep

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Stephan,

If you are using Yocto SDK to build filesystem, you could download asterisk recipes from openembedded

recipes-isdn/asterisk in sysmocom-openembedded/meta-telephony (023ca5da04c53ef93ce7c933c2d362ad901ad..., download source tar ball into "sources" folder, then add package asterisk and build it into filesystem.

I am not sure whether this is what you want, if further assistance is needed, please feel free to let me know.

Have a great day,
Yiping Wang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos