Can you please tell this  regarding Flexray unified driver with MC9S12XDP512 with MFR4300

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you please tell this  regarding Flexray unified driver with MC9S12XDP512 with MFR4300

sunil99
Contributor I
hai,
       we have brought four freescale flexray evalaution boards (MC9S12XDP512) with MFR4300 and with that starter kit we got Flexray unified drivers.But my exact doubt is that the configuration files generated in that Unified driver are from which tool can you please tell me.The files in that are FR_Unified_Cfg.c
and FR_Unified_Cfg.h are generated form which tool ie there are tools like Flexconfig and Decomsys tools for generating flexray configuration files among these which tools are they used in doing that configuration files or did they do it manaually.can you please answer me since i wanted to know this information.waiting for your reply.

Any one who worked on that Unified drivers are any one who is having throretical knowledge on it  or any one please help me in answering  this.

Thanks in adavnce.

bye
sunil.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Svrk
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Dear,
The current version of the driver packages does not include any tool for conversion from FIBEX format or any tool (e.g. DESIGNER, daVinci). The Fr_UNIFIED_cfg.c file has to be configured manually.

However, the data in the main configuration structure (type of Fr_low_level_config_type) is strictly connected to FlexRay protocol, so there should not be a problem with understanding of the structure elements meaning. The manuall copying from DECOMSYS (or other tool vendor) tool is also possible.

The driver documentation should contains all necessary description for the configuration file creation.

Message Edited by Svrk on 2007-09-03 07:38 AM

Message Edited by Svrk on 2007-09-03 07:38 AM
0 Kudos

sunil99
Contributor I
Hai,
      I am very happy you replied me it is great of you.Thanks for your reply here I have a doubt I am sending the file attached to the mail.In this Fr_UNIFIED_cfg.c file what is creating problem is I understood all the parameters every thing but what my doubt is i want to send data from node 1 in slot 1 and in slot 2 so i kept transmit id as 1 for slot 1 and transmit id as 2 for slot 2 but at the same time in slot 1 i am receiveing data from node 2 so how should i configure my recieve frame id should i keep it also as recieev id 1 for slot 1 and so on how this is made sure in this configuration file i am not understanding .can you please explain in detail.I am not getting how the recive frame ID are handled for respective slots hope u got my question,because for same slot we have transmission and reception and how its made sure that transmission and reception are handled for same slot between two nodes through this configuration files.please explain the following i am not understanding what the following is doing in the file
/ Following array is used to determine which message buffers defined in Fr_buffer_cfg_xx structure
// will be used for the FlexRay CC configuration
const Fr_index_selector_type Fr_buffer_cfg_set_00[] =
{
    0, 2, 4, 6,FR_LAST_MB
};
// Array of structures with message buffer configuration information
// The MBs 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7 will not be configured
const Fr_buffer_info_type Fr_buffer_cfg_00[] =
{ /* Buffer type         Configuration structure ptr    MB index       xx = configuration index used by Fr_buffer_cfg_set_xx */
    {FR_TRANSMIT_BUFFER, &Fr_tx_buffer_slot_01_cfg,     0},         // 00
    {FR_RECEIVE_BUFFER,  &Fr_rx_buffer_slot_03_cfg,     2},         // 01
    {FR_RECEIVE_BUFFER,  &Fr_rx_buffer_slot_04_cfg,     3},         // 02   
    {FR_TRANSMIT_BUFFER, &Fr_tx_buffer_slot_02_cfg,     0},         // 03   
    {FR_RECEIVE_FIFO,    &Fr_FIFOA_cfg,                 19},        // 04
    {FR_RECEIVE_SHADOW,  &Fr_rx_shadow_cfg,             0},         // 05
    {FR_RECEIVE_BUFFER,  &Fr_rx_buffer_slot_02_cfg,     2},         // 06
    {FR_TRANSMIT_BUFFER, &Fr_tx_buffer_slot_08_cfg,     5},         // 07
    {FR_TRANSMIT_BUFFER, &Fr_tx_buffer_slot_09_cfg,     6},         // 08
    {FR_TRANSMIT_BUFFER, &Fr_tx_buffer_slot_10_cfg,     7},         // 09
}

can you also please explain how this message buffer index and this &Fr_tx_buffer_slot_01_cfg are matched can you please explain my doubts i am awfully struck here and unable to go forward and neeed your help to go forward can you please elaborate on this.or can you please suggest any way so that i can get help on this or please suggest me solution so that my doubts get clarified on this file.waiting for your help.and aslo are the moemory adressses mentioned in this are correctly followed so we should start seeing memory from the mentioned base adress in flexray memory ie at 140800 is this correct and from there we shoudl start calculating message buffers address evry thing right.
please suggest me this is realted to flexray unified driver from freescale .

waiting for your help.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanking you,
Bye,
sunil.

0 Kudos