Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX codesize tool not working?

Jump to solution
lfschrickte
Contributor IV

Hi,

I'm trying to use the codesize tool available in the MQX 4.1 tools folder. However the html output gives me no information, as in the following image:

codesize_report.png

All itens are as above, with an '-' symbol. This is the command I'm using and the stdout output:

codesize_cmd.png

Do you have any idea on why this could be happening? I've tried searching another threads here without success.

Thank you!

Luiz Fernando

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It should work.

However: Are you sure that you used CW compiler? GCC is currently not supported by this tool.

CW compiler/linker typically generate *.xMap file instead of *.map file.

Best Regards,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It should work.

However: Are you sure that you used CW compiler? GCC is currently not supported by this tool.

CW compiler/linker typically generate *.xMap file instead of *.map file.

Best Regards,
RadekS

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
lfschrickte
Contributor IV

Hi,

I can't test if it will work as a change of toolchain now will be hard, but you're right: I'm using GCC and haven't realized it is not supported!

Hope I can find something similar that works with gcc soon!

Thanks very much!

Luiz Fernando

0 Kudos