"demo requires Processor Expert BSP code to be generated"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"demo requires Processor Expert BSP code to be generated"

randymay
Contributor I

New to Kinetis and embedded in general, and have a K70 tower kit (twrk70f120m) with a fresh install of CW and MQX-RTOS on a Win7 PC. I loaded an example provided with CW (called "pe_demo") and followed the procedures in the getting started guide (code references section CW10.x, MQX and Processor Expert in this guide).  But when I try to build the application I get the message in the subject of this discussion (demo requires Processor Expert BSP code to be generated) and can't find a solution on the forums or the web.  The Getting Started Guide has no information on this (it has one page describing how to access he File>Import menu which is obvious, but nothing on *what* to import or what to do with it).  I've tried everything I can but can't get past this error.  Does anyone know how to solve this problem or have a reference to read more about it?  Thank you.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

You can see instructions how to resolve this problem in the MQX Software Solution space, in the discussion thread MQX4.0 + twrk60n512 + demo pe_demo_twrk60n512.eww

There is discussed the same problem.

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos