Problem using USB Stack 4.1.1 with K20 120MHz

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem using USB Stack 4.1.1 with K20 120MHz

waqasbutt
Contributor II

USB Stack is not working with my k20P144M120SF3RM controller. I have used a ULPI with it and i need to use it for high speed communication. I am working on Keil uVision MDK-ARM 5.

The PC reports enumeration failed if I connect my device with it.

I have made the following observations

1. The interrupt routine for high Speed USBHS_ISR() only receives four kinds of interrupts (SOF,Reset,Suspend and Port Change).

2. The function USB_Desc_Get_Descriptor in usb_descriptor.c is never called.

3. No error is reported ever in the interrupt service routine.

4. My device successfully reads and writes to the ULPI Phy. I have checked it by writing the data to USBHS_ULPI_VIEWPORT first and then reading it. The data was correct.

5. I can't identify if Timer_ISR is of any use or not as it is not referenced in the interrupt vector table.

I think that for some reason i am missing the UI interrupt which may be causing this problem.

Kindly Help me diagnose the problem. I have been stuck here for a long time

Message was edited by: Waqas Butt

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

Hello Waqas:

Have you ever tried with the TWR-SER2 and TWR-K70 examples (On Freescale USB Stack v4.1.1 installation folder)? these ones are the examples designed for high speed for ULPI communication.

Also I would like to ask you if you are using a Freescale's board or if you are working with custom board?

Have a nice day,
Perla Moncada

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

waqasbutt
Contributor II

Hello Perla,

Thanks for the reply. I am currently working on a custom board with K20 controller . I have also TWR-K70 with me but it doesn't have TWR-SER2 board, I have ordered it and it will be shipped to me in 9 days.

Meanwhile I am trying to make the (\Freescale USB Stack v4.1.1\Source\Device\app\hid\keil_uv\kinetis_k60) example work with my custom board. I can't find TWR-k70 example for keil. and i am not so sure about the IAR code either because the USBHS_ISR is wrongly defined in its startup file as USBHS_IRQ which makes me think that it may have other mistakes also

Have a Nice Day

Waqas Ehsan Butt

0 Kudos