USB Stack is not working with my k20P144M120SF3RM controller. I have used a ULPI with it and i need to use it for high speed communication. I am working on Keil uVision MDK-ARM 5.
The PC reports enumeration failed if I connect my device with it.
I have made the following observations
1. The interrupt routine for high Speed USBHS_ISR() only receives four kinds of interrupts (SOF,Reset,Suspend and Port Change).
2. The function USB_Desc_Get_Descriptor in usb_descriptor.c is never called.
3. No error is reported ever in the interrupt service routine.
4. My device successfully reads and writes to the ULPI Phy. I have checked it by writing the data to USBHS_ULPI_VIEWPORT first and then reading it. The data was correct.
5. I can't identify if Timer_ISR is of any use or not as it is not referenced in the interrupt vector table.
I think that for some reason i am missing the UI interrupt which may be causing this problem.
Kindly Help me diagnose the problem. I have been stuck here for a long time
Message was edited by: Waqas Butt