Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Run/Debug KL02 in Processor expert

Jump to solution
ajunior
Contributor I

Hi,

I Have a same problem of Markus post (How to Run/Debug ProcessorExpert example?) but with another MCU (Kinetis KL02Z16VFK4):

I'm trying to evaluate ProcessorExpert, but debugging my code always stops at PE_DEBUGHALT(); in cpu.c when clicking "run" and nothing seems to be executed. This is the case also with the example (see below) that came with CodeWarrior - execution stops at PE_DEBUGHAL(); and no LEDs are activated/nothing is sent over the serial interface.

One line above in the code it says

/* This code can be changed using the CPU component property "Build Options / Unhandled int code" */

I tried this by commenting the corresponding code, but execution stopped at the "}" in the following line then...

I'm using

- KL02Z16VFK4 without xtal and using SWD interface for debugging.

- CodeWarrior for MCU, Version 10.4

Has anybody got an idea? Maybe again a problem with the example being incompatible with the CW version?

Greetings from Florianópolis, SC, Brasil,

Arthur.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ajunior
Contributor I

Hi Erich!

Regarding the problem, I solve this, only updating the Codewarrior that was in version 10.4, upgraded to version 10.6.

Thanks for your quick response! I follow your blog and it has helped me in various problems.

Thanks a lot.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Can you enable 'own handler for every'

(see http://mcuoneclipse.com/2012/02/20/oh-my-an-interrupt/)?

Then you know at least which interrupt is firing.

Erich

ajunior
Contributor I

Hi Erich!

Regarding the problem, I solve this, only updating the Codewarrior that was in version 10.4, upgraded to version 10.6.

Thanks for your quick response! I follow your blog and it has helped me in various problems.

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos