mx28 Where is uboot sourcecode in LTIB? Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx28 Where is uboot sourcecode in LTIB? Thanks!

Jump to solution
HaohuaQIN
Contributor III

Hi,all

I have install LTIB,and compile ok.

there is imx28_ivt_uboot.sb and imx28_ivt_linux.sb in the /opt/i.mx28x/L2.6.35_1.1.0_130130_source/source/ltib/rootfs/boot/

I can find linux-2.6.35 sourcecode in the /opt/i.mx28x/L2.6.35_1.1.0_130130_source/source/ltib/rpm/BUILD.

I can find imx-bootlets-src-2.6.35.3-1.1.0 sourcecode in the /opt/i.mx28x/L2.6.35_1.1.0_130130_source/source/ltib/rpm/BUILD.

I need to modify some uboot sourcecode,but where is uboot sourcecode??

thanks!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
tonyzheng
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

you can try: ./ltib -m prep -p u-boot to prepare the u-boot package, then you will find u-boot source codes in ltib/rpm/Build/u-boot...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
HaohuaQIN
Contributor III

thank you very much!!

0 Kudos
daiane_angolini
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I´ve been using u-boot from Freescale/u-boot-fslc · GitHub, branch name patches-2014.01, but this u-boot does not need bootlets, if it´s a requirement for you it will not work.

In case you want to "taste" this u-boot, you can download this pre-built image:

http://ci.ossystems.com.br/public/fsl-community-bsp/daisy/12/framebuffer/imx28evk/fsl-image-machine-...

from

FSL Community BSP

it´s a framebuffer image. You can copy it to a sdcard using:

$ sudo dd if=fsl-image-machine-test-imx28evk-20140523-12.rootfs.sdcard of=/dev/sdX

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 浩华,

As Jimse has told you that use the commend:./ltib -m prep -p u-boot under ltib directory, you will find the source code.
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
tonyzheng
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

you can try: ./ltib -m prep -p u-boot to prepare the u-boot package, then you will find u-boot source codes in ltib/rpm/Build/u-boot...

0 Kudos