Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set the EXPORT_CONTROL fuse of i.MX6

Jump to solution
yuuki
Senior Contributor II

Dear all,

In Booting of i.MX6, an error may occur in CAAM.
This error occurs in RNG.

I attach an error log.

I would like to try it with CAAM disabling.

The following is indicated to the reference manual.
"When CAAM is disabled (i.e. when the EXPORT_CONTROL fuse is blown) then encrypted boot is not available."

I looked for description of EXPORT_CONTROL fuse.
However, I was not able to find this.

Would you teach the address and field of this Fuse?
And would you teach how to have burned this Fuse?

Best Regards,

Original Attachment has been moved to: error-log.txt.zip

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sorry, but the information you are requesting is treated as confidential info at this time and requires a signed NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). Naturally, we cannot discuss this with you in public anyway, this requires to be handled as a Service Request (SR). Be aware that to give you remote support through a SR, we will still need the confirmation of a Freescale employee that the NDA is in place. If you want to go this route, the next steps will be: If you have already signed a NDA agreement for this product, please contact the person who assisted you or create a SR and name us a Freescale person that can confirm this. If you have not signed an agreement, please contact your local Freescale Distributor Salesperson or FAE for assistance. For a listing of our distributors, refer to: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?code=DISTRIBUTORS

Have a great day,
Jaime

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sorry, but the information you are requesting is treated as confidential info at this time and requires a signed NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). Naturally, we cannot discuss this with you in public anyway, this requires to be handled as a Service Request (SR). Be aware that to give you remote support through a SR, we will still need the confirmation of a Freescale employee that the NDA is in place. If you want to go this route, the next steps will be: If you have already signed a NDA agreement for this product, please contact the person who assisted you or create a SR and name us a Freescale person that can confirm this. If you have not signed an agreement, please contact your local Freescale Distributor Salesperson or FAE for assistance. For a listing of our distributors, refer to: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?code=DISTRIBUTORS

Have a great day,
Jaime

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos