Speex on Kinetis L

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speex on Kinetis L

erland
Contributor I

Our team is looking to implement voice support in an existing product with a Kinetis L-series MCU.

I've found Speex ports to various Cortex M3 and M4 MCUs, but can't find anything for M0+.

Does anyone know of a Speex port for Kinetis L, or does anyone have experience porting Speex to M0+?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

In fact the only available documentation on freescale's page is the AN4489 Using CMSIS-DSP Algorithms with MQX for Cortex-M4 cores but nothing about porting to M0+

0 Kudos

erland
Contributor I

Yes, I couldn't find anything better either. I've seen an application note for a speex port from a competing MCU manufacturer, but that's also just for the M4. I can't seem to find any evidence anywhere of someone porting speex to an M0+, but I'm sure someone must have done it. According to a senior engineer with us Freescale have been working on (or at least considering) a speex port for the M0+. Can any Freescale employees here confirm or deny this?

0 Kudos

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

I have been looking internally and all I can tell you is speex for M0 is still a project. :smileysad:

0 Kudos

bobpaddock
Senior Contributor III

Perla Andrea Moncada Fajardo wrote:

I have been looking internally and all I can tell you is speex for M0 is still a project.

Any movement on Speex for M0+?

0 Kudos