KBI rising edge not supported for 9S08mm in ProcessorExpert?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KBI rising edge not supported for 9S08mm in ProcessorExpert?

cychu
Contributor I

I am working on a project using the 9S08mm128 MCU. The MCU is connected to an accelerometer (MMA8652) using the I2C bus.

Also I have connected the external interrupt pin INT1 (from the accelerometer) to the KBI2P7 pin of the MCU.

Now, when the data is ready the INT1 will be set to 1

when setting the

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

cychu
Contributor I

Sorry, I hit the enter button by mistake in my original post. Here is the whole question:

I am working on a project using the 9S08mm128 MCU. The MCU is connected to an accelerometer (MMA8652) using the I2C bus.

Also I have connected the external interrupt pin INT1 (from the accelerometer) to the KBI2P7 pin of the MCU.

Now, when the data is ready in the accelerometer, the INT1 will be set to 1 and I have tried to set the KBI module in Processor Expert to detect this rising edge interrupt (i.e. KB2EDG7=1).

However, in the Component Inspector of Processor Expert settings, it always says there is an error if I tried to change it to "rising edge" and it says "Error: Peripheral KBI2 does not support selected edge". Similarly, if I changed the Pull resistor to "pull down", it would say "Error: Port/Pin does not support pull resistor"

I guess I don't need Processor Expert to set this but just wonder if I miss something? Does anyone have any trouble setting rising edge interrupt detect in KBI using Processor Expert?

Hope I explain the problem clearly. Thanks in advance.

CHun Yiu

0 Kudos