Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS - Processor Expert for PWMs

Jump to solution
ChrisTango
Contributor IV

Hey guys,

I'm using the KDS 1.0.1 [beta] and tried to configure a PWM configuration using the Processor Expert.

The configuration worked well; but the code generation doesn't, see the screen shot below.

12158_12158.jpg2014-06-01 15_08_16-C_C   - Kinetis Design Studio [beta] - C__Users_Christian_workspace.kds.jpg

Does anybody has a hint what to do?

Greet!

-Christian

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The High level components cannot be combined in one project with components using Kinetis SDK (starting with fsl_).

So if you select to use SDK in the project creation wizard, you need to use only fsl_... component and vice versa if you don't use SDK you cannot use fsl_ ones.

Unfortunately, there is a defect in the beta release that the Components library view shows the high level components even in SDK project which is not correct.

This will be fixed for next release. A workaround is to use a proper type of component for the particular type of project (SDK/non-SDK).

best regards

Petr Hradsky

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

This really looks like a bug. Can you attach/upload your project?

Erich

ChrisTango
Contributor IV

I attached the project.

-Christian

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Christian,

I can reproduce the issue on my side. I submit a ticket, and hopefully I have a workaround or patch soon.

Erich

0 Kudos
ChrisTango
Contributor IV

Sounds good, thanks!

0 Kudos
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The High level components cannot be combined in one project with components using Kinetis SDK (starting with fsl_).

So if you select to use SDK in the project creation wizard, you need to use only fsl_... component and vice versa if you don't use SDK you cannot use fsl_ ones.

Unfortunately, there is a defect in the beta release that the Components library view shows the high level components even in SDK project which is not correct.

This will be fixed for next release. A workaround is to use a proper type of component for the particular type of project (SDK/non-SDK).

best regards

Petr Hradsky

0 Kudos
ChrisTango
Contributor IV

Hi Petr,

okay, I got it. I'm using now the fsl_ftm without any errors in code generation.

Thanks!

-Christian

0 Kudos