cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinetis KL05 pin issue

Stipey75
Contributor I

Hi ,

we encountered a weird problem about GPIO on kinetis and processor expert. In the image attached below you can see that some GPIO regs are not readable...the problem is...with the same project til two weeks ago everything was fine, now we can't move pins and set their output...

Clipboard02.jpg

Any ideas? We're in trouble with production....:(

Thanks guys!!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

This is a normal behaviour when you are in debug mode and also out of the debug mode (standalone), the registers that appear as "non-readable" are like this. As you can see in the reference manual this registers are just to write and not to read.

non-readable register.PNG

The issues you are having are not because you can not read this registers.

Regards,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. It would be nice!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stipey75
Contributor I

First of all thanks Alexander, in reality the problem is regarding my colleague so I have to check more deeply and I have not a deep knowledge of Kinetis family.

Next week I will check the situation with him, maybe the problem is another. The only thing the suggested me to ask this is that he said that he could see those register when the board was working...:)

I will check on tuesday....

thanks

0 Kudos