I have a question about i.MX6S IPU and USB.
Actually, our partner does not HDMI and USB correctly now.
Please see their environment and issues, and our question as follwing.
1. i.MX6S USB OTG = device. It received YUV data from USB Host with bulk transfer.
2. The received data by USB OTG is copied to ch23 buffer of IPU, and displayed on HDMI screen.
3. The received data is used by VPU for h.264 decoding also.
1. If REG_IOMUXC_GPR6 = 0x22222222, HDMI screen would blink.
In this case, USB OTG can receive data from USB host.
2. If REG_IOMUXC_GPR6 = 0x22272227, HDMI screen displays a image correctly.
However, USB OTG data receiving will be stop in a few seconds.
3. If REG_IOMUX_GPR6 = 0x222x222x (2 < x < 7), USB OTG receiving will be stop with any value.
The smaller value of "x" becomes longer time USB OTG until it stops.
USB stop is same as the status that there is no receiving end interrupt by USB controller.
Our partner want to preven HDMI screen blanking and USB OTG stopping.
Could you let me know what should they modify or what should they investigate to resolve this issue?